Russian "Game of Thrones" Russian "Game of Thrones"

Nice one, ya skill is grove up. I'm not fan of "Game of tables" but this parody seems good.
==============================================================
Молодец, навык вырос. Не фанат "Войны табуреток", но пародия годная.

Crazy Conor McGregor 2 Crazy Conor McGregor 2

You can't have a belt so easy.

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

I don't get it. It is too smart for me.

Tobey Maguire Tobey Maguire

LOL it SUCH G*Y but i think it's ok.

Catnip Catnip

Smoke catnip everyday!

Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutest Thing of All Time Cutest Thing of All Time

Last year was awsome! BTW not so cute.

TRUMPED 2 TRUMPED 2

Make dinos great again!

Samination responds:

Boom Boom!

Introducing: ClickBaitPRO & ClickBaitPRO Pro Edition Introducing: ClickBaitPRO & ClickBaitPRO Pro Edition

I need this stuff!

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

Nice quality of animation but it is just another utopia. BTW this thing seems communistic. I hate commies.
+10 for animation
-4 for politics

adamanimates responds:

I suggest reading "Utopia for Realists" by Rutger Bregman. It argues that we've become cynical to visions of a better future because many of the utopian visions of the past have actually come true. We're much richer than we used to be. Now the fight is whether to hoard those riches in the hands of a few, or use them to benefit all of society. We each have our positions in that debate.

By your logic though, Nixon was a communist. There was broad bi-partisan consensus for the ideas I'm talking about in the 60s and early 70s. Nixon's basic income plan was derailed by a study that said divorce rates would go up. Everyone then became more concerned about that. Turned out the data was analyzed wrong and divorce rates barely changed at all. We'd have this policy now if not for that.