Meat Ball Meat Ball

This thing sound so terrible, I like it. My ears is bleeding.

Smells Tempting Smells Tempting

Well, this track have enough fast tempo - I like it. Sounds good. "Volga"- what does it means? Is it a river, car or something?

LunacyEcho responds:

Thank you! Yes, Volga is a reference to the river. :)

To the Waters and the Wild To the Waters and the Wild

When heared that I imagined something like:"Sunny day, green dry grass, trees near of small blu lake and something big in the sky - zepelin." It is good stuff!

LunacyEcho responds:

What a beautiful quote :) Thanks a lot!

Fifty Winks Fifty Winks

No-no-no-no-no! This is more looks like the noise than music. This is becouse of loud "crystal" synthesizer with echo(reverb). Too much reverb.

LunacyEcho responds:

But isn't music just specifically tailored noise? I guess the reverb was pretty heavy in this song, but I was going for a 'sleepy' theme, and I thought the reverb fit. Guess I could've done a better job. Thanks for the sextuple-review!

Evil Angst Evil Angst

You need to do something with guitar amp, becouse it is sounds too soft for metal. But chords are perfect!

LunacyEcho responds:

I wish I could do something with a guitar amp! The guitar sound you're hearing here is a VST, not played live. Of all the songs in song week, I think the composition here definitely has the most potential in comparison to the production.

Drowsy Blues Drowsy Blues

Good kick, hats and beat here, cool organ in awsome rhythm. In two words: well done!

LunacyEcho responds:

I like the beat, although I felt I could've done much better. Glad you liked a song I did in such short time!

Countryside Evening Countryside Evening

This track is made in your own style. Is it good or bad - I don't know, but anyway, take your 5 stars, you deserve it!

LunacyEcho responds:

I hope that having my own style is a good thing, since it allows me to have a bit of individuality in the world of music, whose population is only rising. Although it might lead to potential underdevelopment as well, if I can't find many references in how to improve in my own field. Food for thought indeed!

Bleak Bleak

I feel so much darknes so much undiscovered and questions. But in the original have sense of pain and much sorrow. Like blues. But in your track there are no pain and only small sorrow.

LunacyEcho responds:

Um... I guess that's a good thing, since you rated five stars! Thanks for listening!

All the Raps All the Raps

Cool loop! I forgot that sound is looped and listened it more than 5 minutes. Anyway it is more Hip Hop than Rap beat.

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks! Did you really not get tired of it after five times? :P I guess you're right; still, even if it is hip hop, at least it's olskool hip hop, so the genre thing is completed.

Birthday Birthday

Yes, well done! But I'm not shure that it is BritPop.

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks! Well, it's not exactly brit pop, but it's a cover of a brit pop song, and that's about as close as I'm going to get if I want to complete all the genres in the Newgrounds Audio Portal. Thanks for listening and the triple review!